Our objective in the recruitment process is to identify the most suitable candidate for the position and for our Group of Companies. Responses to our advertised posts as well as applications received through other available channels are first pooled together for assessment by the HR Department, and then short-listed candidates are invited for an interview.
Apart from particular qualifications required for specific open positions, there are also some basic requirements that apply to all candidates seeking employment with us.
- Experience in, background knowledge of, and training in the relevant field;
- Openness towards, and enthusiasm about, learning and development;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- Good communication skills;
- An honest, hard-working, motivated and responsible approach to one’s duties;
- Dedication to our corporate ethics and values; and
- Long-term commitment to the Company and a desire to develop and progress one’s career.
As part of the continuous development process, we provide formal and informal periodic training to employees in line with their individual career paths.