Quality Management System Policy
OUR POLICY ON QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
PROKON İmalat ve Montaj A.Ş. is an organization, rendering turn-key services on the following subjects;
- Infrastructure Construction Works,
- Complex Industrial Facilities,
- Superstructure Construction Works,
- Mechanical Production and Assembly Works,
Our organization continues to render quality service as a constant company policy in accordance with ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 Management Systems with its project management and specialized head office and site staff, having technical knowledge and international work discipline.
Our notion of work is;
- To abide by the requirements of Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems as well as the relevant law, regulation and directives,
- To satisfy customers' expectations in the complete and correct manner,
- To ensure that any type of hazard within our working environment are eliminated in a manner not to give harm to employees, facility and environment and to use the latest technology, equipment and methods while realizing these,
- To minimize our environmental effects by keeping the use of natural sources at minimal and implementing a good waste management,
- To get ready for emergency cases, and show effort toward zero accident and occurrence of occupational illness by preventing hazards at their source,
- To increase service and product quality through following-up the technologic developments continuously,
- To give priority to the training needs of employees and thus increase their performance, as well as to ensure that they become conscious on our management systems,
- To ensure that or sub-contractors and suppliers whom we receive service act in compliance with the Environment, Occupational Health and Safety provisions stipulated by the law as well as the principles of PROKON İMALAT ve MONTAJ A.S. Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems,
- To provide continuous improvement in our product – service quality and management systems with internal audits, corrective and preventive action suggestions and customers' feedbacks.
These policy and principles stated herein are the joint responsibility of all employees under the leadership of senior management.